Well, I've discovered yet another fact of nursing, even with my third child. I wasn't having supply issues, after all. This Kellymom article enlightened me to the fact that my supply was finally normalizing, at six weeks. This just happened to coincide with the end of my sickness and a stressful day. Yay.

(But thanks for the tip about antihistamine meds, Jenn. Always something for a nursing mom to bear in mind.)

Meanwhile, life is getting back to normal, and I'm getting used to having the kids by myself all day. I'm learning not to stress out when Cutie will not go to sleep. Instead, I pop her in the Moby wrap and take the kids outside. The porch swing always does the trick for her. I'm sure teetering around while I push Bubby in his swing doesn't hurt, either.

Tonight's one-liner:
I was reading the 23rd Psalm for the kids before bed. I thought I would help them understand it a little... hmm. I asked Precious what animal we would be if the Lord is our Shepherd. "What does a shepherd watch over?" I asked, rephrasing after she stared at me.

"A donkey!" she exclaimed.

Comments