Smiles

I finally got a good photo shoot of some lovely smiles from Cutie. I could eat that little girl right, up, she is so sweet! She is such a good baby, too. I'm getting a good six to eight hour stretch of sleep every night, and she is still putting herself to sleep with her blanket. Life is busy with three (see the previous post), but it's very satisfying. *sigh* I love being a mommy.

I digress. Pictures!


beautiful sisters on a Sunday morning (2-8-09)




smiles and smiles




... and a couple more, just for fun (enough camera, Mommy!)

Comments

Isaac's Wife said…
i'm sure you do your share of digging around on the internet...but incase you havent come across this site on someone who follows the nourishing tradition diet, check this out.

http://www.cheeseslave.com/
Anonymous said…
So sweet! Such beautiful girls! Cutie's dress is soo precious!
Unknown said…
How beautiful!!!! Really gives me baby fever!
New Mommy said…
Monica, my Aunt Debbie gave Cutie that gorgeous dress!

Heather, those smiles would make you want to grab a baby, any baby, and smooch it!
S.R.P. said…
Too cute. I love the pictures.
New Mommy said…
Agh, Rebekah, your comment just showed up here! I wasn't ignoring you, I promise!

Ahem, Cheeseslave will soon be entering my "foodies" link list... thanks for the tip!
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness these are tooooo cute!!!!