Case of the cutes

Christmas came. Cutie didn't.

But, I'm having so much fun relaxing at home with the kids in these last few days? weeks? before Cutie gets here, these are like the golden days for us. Here are a couple of snippets, all taking place with the kids on the potty.

Bubby and Precious, each seated on their respective potties.

New Mommy: Bubby, you can wear a disposable diaper, or you can wear big-boy underwear. Which would you like?

Bubby: I don't want a diaper.

NM: Fine, then you can wear big-boy underwear! (pleased)

B: No, I want to be a Christian. (from the song "Lord, I want to be a Christian in my heart")

Precious, in a slightly pained, understanding tone: Bubby, Christians wear underwear, too.

************************************************************************************
And then, this morning, after my shower, hair down and wet.

Bubby: Mommy, did you get dried off?

NM: yes

B: Did you get dressed?

NM: yes

B: Did you get married?

NM: Yes, I married Daddy! (muchas smoochas ensued)

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL so funny aobut the christian underwear! aw i cant wait to see the little one when shes born!