Quick update

Well, my computer is not fixed. But, the kids are down for a nap, and I've got this handy little server pc hooked up in New Daddy's office while he works in town. My computer needs a new hard drive, so we're looking at upgrading while we're at it, provided the cd-rom drive is still functioning after its bad encounter with the upside-down Mother Goose music cd.

We had a wonderful, do-nothing trip to the mountains last week. But, getting back to humidity has been a shock. Half of our camping stuff is still in the car, thanks to my inability to overcome laziness and heat to finish unloading. I do have several nice pictures from the trip, but they'll have to be seen in raw-camera condition. I'm not about to download Picasa onto New Daddy's server :D. Aunt M has some posted on her Picasa, too.

At sixteen weeks, baby has started cartwheeling inside, which is one of my favorite times of pregnancy. It's when I really start falling in love with this person I'm going to meet soon. Today, I told Precious she could sit in the higher seat in the shopping cart, but when the baby comes, she'll have to sit in front with Bubby. She relayed this information to the lady standing behind us in line.

Maybe a vacation and picture post soon?

Comments