Precious, the storyteller

This one is for all of the Romanian folks who read this blog, mostly Aunt Mo's family. I knew that any written description of these stories could never do them justice. So, voilĂ , the first video of my little girl! A couple of months ago, one night before bed, Precious told New Daddy the first C* Story. This evolved into a variety of C* stories. This video is a shorter one that she told us earlier today.

(If you're like me, and you don't speak Romanian, it might help to know that the name of the baby is the same as, um, excrement in Romanian, as well as some other languages. Precious doesn't know this yet. But, she didn't seem to mind Aunt Mo's hysterical laughter while she told her a C* Story the other day.)

Comments

Marie said…
Hmmm... a woman of many stories in the making!

Lol--

She's adorable.
Alysa said…
LOL... that's hilarious!

It reminds me of when my brother was 2 or 3, and was playing with his toy car, and calling it his "Car-car!"

Our Croatian friends overheard (or misheard!) and turned and said, "WHAT did he say?!"

Yeah, sounds like it's the same thing in Romanian.

Ah, the fun in the overlap in the languages!
New Mommy said…
In the church nursery this morning, I heard the exact same thing as a toddler zoomed his car along the table. I had to chuckle just a little. [grin]
HAHAHA - that is TOO funny and she is sooo adorable!! I had to watch it twice! :)