Precious funnies

Precious loves Each Peach Pear Plum by Janet and Allan Ahlberg. After she became familiar with the flow of "I spy" throughout the book, I started pointing out to her some of the quirks that make Ahlberg books so much fun. One of the quirks is that every time you see Baby Bear, he's tripping over something, which results in his gun firing.

Tonight, Precious fell over something and laughed, "My gun went off!"

(Another favorite absurdity is that the bullfrog ends up staring dumbly with Baby Bunting's pacifier hanging out of his mouth. What ever is a frog going to do with a paccy? I don't know, either, but it sure makes a three year-old laugh.)

And then this afternoon, I made the mistake of laughing too hard the first time Precious mooned me. I had to resort to something a little less-- ahem, positive after she did it for the third time. This would not be a good way to make people laugh in a public situation. No, indeed. But every time I think about it, I can't help but laugh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAHAHA love it! shes so funny!