How to be a good doggie

I laughed really hard when I walked into Precious' room the other night and found her doggie on the potty. When asked about this, Precious informed me that her doggie is a good doggie because he can go to the potty.

New Daddy was musing the other day on how much he loves having a Daddy's Girl. About that time, Precious careened over the couch and onto the floor. She wasn't hurt, of course; it was just another climbing-thing to do. New Daddy went over, scooped her up, and exclaimed, "This angel just fell out of the sky and into my arms!"

"Oh," I replied matter-of-factly. "I thought she fell off the couch and onto the floor."

And, to be balanced, here's one of the boy in his classic stare-you-down pose. You can barely see the leftovers of his boo-boo. It's healed very nicely.

I've been on a roll with the camera today. For almost a month, we've been unable to use our camera, with an error message that our 1-gig card was full. We knew that we couldn't have possibly taken this many pictures. This morning, I plugged the card into the computer and found a "music" folder. Huh? It had all of the files that I had recently loaded into iTunes. I'm still wondering how this happened. But, not for too long; I'm just glad to be able to take pictures again!

Comments