A quick dose of reality

Friday, as Bubby emerged from their safari tent, his face met the fireplace. Thankfully, his crying lasted no longer than the three seconds that it took us to start nursing. However, he has a really nice boo-boo between his eyes right now.

Today was a georgeous day. When I finally stepped outside, I was wondering what I had been doing inside all day. After naptime, we roamed outside and Precious pushed Bubby around in their little car. When he was ready to get out, they exchanged places. As she prepared to leave him in the dust, she had these words for him:

"Bye. I love you. I'm sorry I can't kiss your nose. You're bloody."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Precious' words to Bubby were hilarious. I had a good laugh! Poor Bubby! I hope his boo-boo is much better.
Bob B said…
Haha - I laughed out loud. Too funny.
New Mommy said…
I'm sure the neighbors thought I was pretty crazy, howling with laughter in the front yard!

I'm glad you enjoyed, too. :)