Best buddies

It seems like everyday, Precious and Bubby develop more ways to play together. During tonight's bath, Precious discovered that the shark with a hole in its bottom made an uncouth "brrrrp" when she squeezed him against her stomach. She thought it was funny, and then he thought it was funny. Then, she started doing a little dance everytime she laughed; he started doing a little dance, too, which made them laugh even more.

After their bath, I fed them lima beans and boiled eggs for supper. Bubby discovered that he could feed me the lima beans. Then, I discovered that I could slurp them and make him laugh. (So much for good manners.) Precious came to our end of the table, sat in my chair, and showed Bubby how to feed her. She slurped, too, and made him laugh even more. Since I was free, I grabbed the camera.



We let the phone ring while we were putting Precious to bed. Bubby, who had been in bed-- and very quiet for almost an hour, called from his room, "Hello?"

Picasa for this post

Comments