His saving health

Last night, after I got Precious settled in the portable crib downstairs, it took her a while to fall asleep. When New Daddy found out she was still awake (and very sweet and cute), he went down and prayed for her. Also, when I was applying the garlic poultice, I was thinking about obeying the scripture of "they shall lay hands" (Mark 16:18) while I held the poultice on her.

This morning, Precious woke up at 9:00, acting like herself again. I had given her another dosage of ibuprofen at 6 AM. By the time it wore off this afternoon, she was still acting like herself, and I couldn't detect a fever. The bug has left her with a runny nose, so I'm sure that will run its course. I'm still applying the poultice, and she loves it!

Thank God, once again, for His healing hand. Before I laid Precious down for her nap, we read Psalm 67, and I explained to her that she had been sick, but that God's "saving health" had made her better.

Comments