Something for everyone

A few days ago, Bro. Luke blogged that he is now posting service archives on his website. The first thing to be posted is the Question and Answer services that they had at the end of January. I'm nearing the end of the morning service, and I just have to say, it's good stuff. It takes a while to download, even with DSL, but, my, is it ever worth it! New Daddy and I have really been enjoying what we've seen so far.

The way this was set up, was that everyone in the church asked a question, and Bro. Luke divided the questions among four elders in the church, and answered a few himself. I am very grateful to the people who made the effort to put this together, and to put it on the internet.

(Just so you know-- I'm not giving this rave reviews just because my dad is on the "panel" ;D.)

Some topics so far: gifts in the church, the leading of the Holy Ghost, music and teenagers. I've also added a link to the archives on my sidebar under the "Christian" category.

Comments