It's a colorful world

It's a colorful world for Precious, now. She is verbalizing colors! Blue, green and white are pretty solid. It is so fun to ask her what color something is and for her to get it right! Of course, she is very proud of her skills. And Bubby is really laughing, now! I could listen to that all day. He is especially ticklish on his neck ;D, and he giggles when I'm changing his clothes!

I'm positive that as soon as our parents (and all of you other prayer warriors) read about Precious' fever, you all went to praying. Because she is good as new now! Yesterday, I laid my hands on her and claimed her healing in the name of Jesus Christ. And when we pray over our food, I've just been thanking God for her healing. I'm also thankful that she seemed to have a much milder version of whatever was going around. God is so good to us.

Thanks to Jennifer (Terebithia) for sending me this link where you can read tributes and leave one for Sis. Rebekah on the funeral home's site. Also, here is the Legacy.com page for Sis. Rebekah.

Comments