Overheard in the EC-Anon Support Group...

A place for moms who are hopelessly addicted to putting their babies on little potties...

"Tonight, I let him poop in his diaper. I was almost finished unloading the dishwasher, and I didn't notice his signals, so I just let him go."

Yes, it happened tonight in my kitchen. Bubby pooped in his diaper. Actually, we've been on a potty semi-pause since his shots Friday. We have been blazing through diapers like crazy, and it's laundry as normal. I'll put him on the potty when he's fussy, it's time for him to go, a perfect pottytunity. Then, we wait. And wait. Nothing. After several minutes, he goes back in the diaper. Two minutes later, it's wet! Argh!

Things have been very sketchy lately, so I'm going to reread Laurie Boucke's section on baby signals... then, it's off to bed.

Comments