No more booger buster!

*News flash*
With this latest cold, Precious has finally learned how to blow her nose-- HARD. Therefore, there will be no more using the snot sucker/booger buster to clean her sinus cavity. Precious is very proud of her newfound skills.

She also took a three hour nap in her toddler bed this afternoon! We'll try it again for bed tonight.

Here is today's picture of the munchkins, for the record.
I think the reason we aren't seeing Precious' teeth is because she is performing the classic toddler action of holding something-- who knows what-- in her mouth. It keeps her quiet, at least. While I'm rocking Bubby to sleep, I usually try to make sure Precious has a sip of water to hoard in her mouth. When I'm ready for her to swallow, I tell her to swallow and say "Hey, Mommy."

Comments

Bob B said…
Yep. Lucas couldn't make that pose unless he was a bonified member of the Black clan.

Ben and Dad will know exactly what I mean. Everyone else will not.

But no matter... that little booger is a keeper.
New Mommy said…
I must admit that Ben had to explain this one to me.

(Is it the lip?)
Bob B said…
I don't know what it is. It's...it's a black thang. You wouldn't understand.

:-)
Anonymous said…
Heheh-- Bob, I think I know whatcha mean...lol!