Birthday parties, Dedication, and an EC breakthrough

Yesterday, we had Bubby dedicated to the Lord. Both of our parents spent Saturday night with us, plus Aunt Ma, who was our photographer. All of the pictures are up on my new Picasa site: http://picasaweb.google.com/sharonmommy.

Saturday, Cousins Za and E had double birthday parties. The games were probably the most fun I've had at a birthday party. The couples' egg toss was particularly entertaining! And of course, all of the kids were cute and tons of fun. Here is a picture of the little princesses at Cousin E's Princess Party. L-R Abigail, Emma, (Hannah), Cousin E, Olivia, and Precious. (Sorry, Hannah-- this was truly the best shot of all of the smaller gals.)



Finally, the EC Breakthrough-- I have discovered that when Bubby needs to pee, he draws his legs up and acts slightly uncomfortable. Yay!!! Something I can see!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yelch!

I guess you can tell I'm not used to your camera....

Great to see you!
New Mommy said…
Heh, it's fine. At least we have photos of the event. And, to your credit, you didn't use flash. So what if the f-stop needed a little adjusting? (Was that what it was? Ben is the photography buff, not I. Everything I pretend to know, I learned it from him.)

It was great to see you, too! See ya Thursday!
Anonymous said…
That's precious. I wish I could have been there with y'all too!

Thanks so much for your comment the other day! I appreciate it. Looking forward to reading your testimony sometime!

Have a wonderful thanksgiving. May the Lord bless you richly!