More potties!

Earlier this evening, I was thinking "A little Someone needs to stop being cute and go to sleep." Alas, he finally did, after I put him in the swing. I think the swing is becoming a routine for now.

In other Bubby news-- we had our first cloth diaper & EC outing today! And it went really well! I only had to change his diaper once. It was a wet one, not a poopy one, and I knew exactly when he was wetting it. Last week, I ordered two more BBLPs from The EC Store, and they came in Monday. The green potty is the car potty, the blue one stays in the living room, and the white one goes wherever he sleeps (for now, our room). Precious thinks it is really fun to use Bubby's little potties, too. It is especially handy to pop one under her in the car, rather than hauling the clan back into the store when she suddenly decides she needs to go after we're all buckled in, fed, and ~finally~ ready to leave.

My potty stash now contains a grand total of five potties and three toilet seat reducers (plus the two adult toilets attached to the house). Then, there's a roll of toilet paper each for the back seat of the van, the coffee table, and the baby storage area-- ahem, bassinet. We are geared up and ready to go at any moment.

Precious decided to drink her broccoli yesterday. Luckily, I caught the moment on camera for folks who have never had a toddler.

Comments