Charlie's soap

I've started using Charlie's Soap, which was recommended by a cloth-diapering mom on the Yahoo EC group. At first, I wasn't sure I wanted to give it a good review, because my diapers still have a "smell" after I wash them. Then, I started using Charlie's Soap with my other laundry, and my clothes have never been this soft or smell-free!

It is a coconut oil-based soap, and you use only a tablespoon of laundry powder for a whole load of laundry. Actual price per load: sixteen cents (or less if you buy a larger size-- I started with the 80-load size for $12.95). There are no residual smells, and the packaging reads: "Leaves your clothes with the fresh smell of clean. If you want flowers, go pick some." Lol... Nothing like blunt, North Carolina humor!

When I placed my order, I got a package deal of Charlie's All-Purpose Cleaner and Laundry Powder for $19.00. I haven't used the cleaner yet, but I know the results will be fabulous.

Happy Laundering!

Comments

New Mommy said…
I've discovered that the "smell" was because I wasn't rinsing the poopy diapers properly before washing everything together. It wasn't Charlie's fault!