Ouch!

This morning, I took Bubby to be circumcised. He is a little fussier than normal, so I think it's still hurting him some. New Daddy came along, since the doctor was on New Daddy's way to work. Aunt Mo is here helping me out today, and I have to say, I sure needed the break!

On another note, today is Bro. Billy Paul Branham's birthday! His life has been such a blessing to so many believers, myself included. New Daddy and I met when Bro. Billy gave his testimony at the first tent meetings hosted by my parents' church. Bro. Billy's memories are always such a blessing to hear, and then it was a double blessing to be introduced to my wonderful husband!

Bro. Billy always says this during his testimonies: "God thought it, Brother Branham spoke it, I believe it, and that settles it."

Amen!

Comments