Plucky Ducky

I have officially reached the waddling stage. I was living in denial, but it has truly arrived. At my checkup last week, the midwife said that Bubby has dropped. Well, last night he dropped even more, so that I cannot walk like an unpregnant person anymore. At least I'm still feeling great, minus a few little cramps and aches, etc. I'm telling ya, Super Mom is awesome stuff!

Uncle B and Aunt Mo's washer stopped draining, so they had to get a new one. Uncle B called New Daddy Tuesday night begging him to come over and help him move it in. Their new house has so many steps, it would have been impossible for Uncle B to do this alone. So, I drove up yesterday, and we got to visit Bro. Dale's church last night while the guys moved the washer in.

Then, this morning, New Daddy rode to work with Uncle B with the keys to the truck sitting in his commuter bag. (They drove the old washer all over town last night looking for a place to drop it off.) I had planned to leave out this morning in time for Precious' nap, but apparently, this was not to be. Precious is having a wonderful time with Z and E, and I'm finally caught up on my laundry, so I think I can last another day away from the house.

Just so I don't go into labor while I'm here :).

Comments