Feeling Labor-y

Last night, I was having good contractions, so I called my Mom. She's got here around 1:00 AM. After I had laid down for a while, the contractions stopped, and we went to bed around 2:00. I slept great, but word has it that Mimi didn't sleep so well for wondering what I might be going through! :-(

Everyone called this morning wanting to know where the baby was, and why wasn't I at the hospital? lol... including one person, who shall remain nameless, who called at 7:30 and woke us up! Okay, I admit we really needed to get up; the alarm had been ringing since 7:00. But, still!!!

I got a lot of ironing done this morning, and was feeling great. Around 2:00 this afternoon, I started feeling really crampy and backache-y. So, I'm just taking things easy, and I'm going to let this little fella get here when he's ready. I don't feel like walking, so I'm not walking. When I have contractions, some are intense, but I think I still have a good distance to go before Bubby gets here. There are no patterns or increasing intensity, so I'm just sitting around with my ache-y self and being as comfortable as I can.

And that's all for now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Let us know what is going on so we can be praying for y'all!!
Anonymous said…
Hello Sharon! We are excited for you, and will be praying for you! Lucas will be making an entrance soon:)

Love,
Brooke