Leaky pipes & solid testimonies

Monday, after I did a load of laundry, there was water all over the basement floor. I called New Daddy, who told me to wet-dry vac the place and to stop using the washer. I called the plumber Wednesday, and they came out yesterday. To make sure I got my $47.50 worth for the service call, I made a list of a couple of other things that needed a look.

Turns out, the water was coming from the washer and not from the wall, as I had originally thought. Still, they ended up fixing one of the other things I had them look at-- a couple of fittings on a small gas leak that had been there for a few years. And tomorrow, I get a new washer!

Yesterday, our set of testimonies came in from Eagle Manna Ministries. It has testimonies from Bro. Hick, Bro. Willard Collins, and Bro. Evan Mosely. We went ahead and ordered the complete three-DVD set, along with a study on Bro. Branham's third pull. Last night, we started watching Bro. Hick, but we fell asleep, we were so tired :-[.

Another testimony project that we've been thoroughly enjoying is the Generation book, compiled by Sis. Angela Smith. WOW, what a book! New Daddy's parents bought it for us, and the first night we had it, we were reading over each other's shoulders until 1 AM, trying to take it all in. When Aunt Ma and Aly were here, they both alternated between Generation and their laptops. It's hard to put down! Reading it makes me wish everyone could read it and realize the magnitude of the supernatural, yet humble gift that was sent to us in this ending of time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so glad it wasn't the pipes, but the washer. It's much easier to replace a hose than a pipe!

And you're absolutely right--Generations is an absolutely fascinating testimony to what God has done in this hour.

I've seen Bro. Hick's testimony--but I want to see the others when I'm over sometime!

Love y'all
Anonymous said…
o glad you have those testimonies they are all wonderful. and a real blessing.