Pictures from the weekend

Well, New Daddy beat me to posting pictures, because today was his last day of vacation, and he was on the big pc! You can see his blog post here. Here are some more shots. I'll be posting the rest on my photo site soon.

Precious and myself at the beach Saturday
Mimi and Precious

Poppy cresting a wave, ready to ride it in

Precious on Daddy's marvelous kayak ride. She looked like a princess in a rickshaw.

Mimi, myself, and Precious outside of Wishbones on Mother's Day

Mimi and Poppy in their kayaks on the Little Pee Dee. How do they manage to stay looking so young?

New Daddy and his bluegill on the Little Pee Dee

Precious and the Jersey cow at the Riverbanks Zoo

Precious and the gorilla (Notice the odd "pattern" on her clothes? She had doused herself with chocolate milk earlier. :)

Comments