Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

Twenty-nine years ago, my dearest was born at home! His mother's doctor didn't want to get out of bed to deliver him ("It's just Braxton-Hicks"), and so his daddy caught him! When they took him in to the hospital to be checked out, they proclaimed him to be the healthiest baby they'd ever seen. No small wonder, eh? And he's still thriving!

I can't say how thankful I am to have him as my head and my life's companion. He makes me feel like the most cherished woman alive. I used to not like being "cute" until I discovered that a woman's vulnerability is exactly what her man loves about her! Then, I realized that it was okay, and kind of fun to be cute! Being New Daddy's wife has changed me in ways I know only God could have planned for me. It has been a beautiful journey so far, and I'm looking forward to the rest of our lives here on earth, and spending eternity with my Beloved.

Honey, I'm so glad you were born, and that God made us for each other!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ahhhh.. That's sweet.
love, poppy
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Brother Ben!! Wish we would've known!!
New Mommy said…
Ah, yes, you missed Bro. Chad harassing the waitress to bring him a free pie, and the whole crew along with it to sing to him. As it turned out, the "whole crew" was only about three people, so we all sang to him instead! Fun times.