Doggie

We were at the Myrtle Beach Bass Pro last weekend, which, by the way, was overrun with Harley riders. I discovered that middle-aged Harley mamas are really nice! One lady gave me a hand by snapping Precious' outfit while I held Precious after a potty visit.

Anyway, Precious found this stuffed Lab, which apparently "spoke" to her, because he ended up in her arms the whole time she was at Bass Pro. And of course, Mimi and Poppy, being the doting grandparents that they are, had to buy it for her! Precious really loves this dog. She barks at it, hugs it and says "Owh", pets it, drags it around with her, and he even claps for her when she potties. I'm hoping that this little stuffed fellow will help us avoid having to buy her a real dog. Right now, the squirrels arguing over the bird feeder on the deck are keeping her pretty busy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Precious! We were wondering if she still loved her doggie!
Love,
Mimi
New Mommy said…
Yes, ma'am, she sure does!!
Anonymous said…
That is too cute. Right now, Lydia has taken over a tiny pink "beaw"-as she calls it-that Susannah got for Michaela when she was first born. It goes everywhere she does and won't go to bed most nights without it. It is just too cute to see little kids attached to a stuffed animal.
Anonymous said…
Hi Sharon!
I hadn't been for a while, and thought I'd catch up on your last few posts! Congrats on your aniversary!! And I really liked what you said about Brother Joseph. And all your other posts are great, too. Renee is too cute!
I posted a question on my xanga... hope you don't mind. I would love it if you're able to leave me a comment!
God bless you, Sharon. Hope I get ot meet you when I come over!
Love,
Alysa
New Mommy said…
Hello Alysa! I hope to meet you when you are here, too!

Thanks for reminding me to check up on your Xanga. That was a great discussion you brought up about women handling the Word!