Zee Potteee Eeez Awesome!

Wow. Today has been the best potty day yet! Precious' only wet diaper was after her nap. I stuck the potty in the kitchen/dining area, and we went. All day. Both doo-doos! Whoopeee!!

This is why I have had no time to blog (or do much else :). When she went to the potty to tee tee on her own this afternoon, I rewarded her with a fruit leather snack. I had to, I was so floating-on-cloud-nine!

Potty training has been a major learning and patience-working process for me! This morning I woke up at 4:00 (preggy insomnia?) and couldn't get back to sleep. So, I made myself a cup of hot tea and prayed until I had prayed through and through. I sure needed it, too. It gave me the best outlook on the day, and it was amazing to me to see how Precious responded to her prayed-up Mommy!

God help me to stay prayed up every hour. I need Him all the time. I thank Him that He has chosen mommyhood for me to gain character and learn to rely on Him for everything (even potty training!).

Comments

Anonymous said…
AMEN!!!