Toddler with a feather duster

Yesterday I broke out the feather duster to touch up our bedroom and some bookshelves. Precious, of course, was fascinated by the way the feathers move, etc.! So, after I fwomped it off over the yard, I tickled her face and let her play with it for a while. This went well until she started plucking the feathers... Oh, well, at least I got some cute pictures!

I discovered Wednesday that though Precious may be ready for Real Underwear, her Mommy is not ready. It was way too stressful for me, and I was struggling to keep my nerves in check. So, Thursday, we were back in diapers, and Mommy was much happier! I think Precious prefers the more familiar diapers, too. And then this morning, she woke up dry again! Granted, she pottied right before bed, and I got her out of bed before she had a chance to wet herself. Still, it was a great boost for me, and I was sure to share the happiness!

Comments