I'm not alone!

Heather sent me this article this morning. I didn't realize there was an organization for parents who are using "elimination communication" with their infants. I am definitely starting our little boy with it. To my thinking, it sure beats potty training later on, even with someone as good with it as Precious is!

I was telling Precious that there is a baby in my belly while showing her my ballooning stomach. She patted it, hugged it, and kissed it! She tried to poke it, but I reminded her to be gentle; she was. I think this will become a very sweet part of our daily routine.

New lesson for the yogurt maker: Don't forget to press "start." Heheheh. I thought I was making yogurt last night! I went ahead and started it this morning just to see if it would still make, rather than wasting a quart of organic whole milk. We'll see what happens...

Melody sent me Easter pictures!!! Here are a couple:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you enjoyed the article so much! If I see anything else along the lines, I will pass it on.

Lord Bless!