Happy Birthday Brother Branham!

I am so thankful that God sent us our promised Elijah (Malachi 4:5-6), and I am so thankful that He has let me see the Message that he brought. Here is the last paragraph of the Church Age Book, which to me describes exactly what his ministry has accomplished.

Not for one moment do I bring a message to the people that they may follow me, or join my church, or start some fellowship and organization. I have never done that and will not do that now. I have no interest in those things, but I do have an interest in the things of God and people, and if I can accomplish just one thing I will be satisfied. That one thing is to see established a true spiritual relationship between God and men, wherein men become new creations in Christ, filled with His Spirit and live according to His Word. I would invite, plead and warn all to hear His voice at this time, and yield your lives completely to Him, even as I trust in my heart that I have given my all to Him. God bless you, and may His coming rejoice your heart.


I really like Bro. Sam's flash video about Brother Branham. If you've never heard much about him, you might like to listen to a few recordings that he tells about his ministry in: How the Angel Came to Me, and His Commission (55-0117), I Stand at the Door and Knock (57-1208), and My Life Story (59-0419A). For information about the spread of his ministry around the world, and to purchase his recorded sermons, visit Voice of God Recordings.

Thank you, Lord for the gift that you sent us.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amen! I'm sitting here thinking about how different we would be if that marvelous event had not taken place so many years ago.

Lord Bless!