Good-hair weekend

Sisters are just the bomb. Aunt Ma made my hair look better than it's ever looked in my whole life. And the Aussie Mega worked so well, I slept on it and wore it for church Sunday. Today found me washing my hair with baking soda mixed with shampoo, though!

What would be the occasion for great hair? Lindsey got married and we went! It was a fancy-schmancy wedding, let me tell ya'. Check out my photosite for the pictures we took.

At the wedding, I met up with my closest friends from high school, including Lindsey. In high school, we called ourselves Les Grenouilles (the frogs) and had lots of fun together. Here we are at the reception.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your hair looked really pretty. Marie was always great when it came to fixing hair. And the Aussie products are great. About the best you can get without paying a fortune at a beauty salon for shampoo.

Lord Bless!
Love ya'!