Best Daddy in the World

The doctor called about an hour ago. She said that the flu test was negative, and the bacteria stuff was negative, so it looks like Precious has a virus that should pass within 2-3 days. Thank the Lord! She seems a little better already, especially with the Tylenol to break the fever.

New Daddy tucked her in on the sofa and serenaded her while I got a late afternoon breakfast ready :). He also held her and comforted her a lot, and looked like he was really enjoying it! While we ate, Precious even asked for a few bites of scrambled eggs. She's waving at me and the camera here:
P.S. My house looks a little different with a sick baby, doesn't it, Heather? :) Or maybe I just wasn't as careful with the composition, heheheh. I sure do need some pillow covers, don't I, Marie? lol

Comments

Isaac'swife said…
awww that is adorable.
well i pray she is feeling better soon.
:D
Anonymous said…
When you have a sick child, all rules seem to go down the drain. Even Alex doesn't get upset about the condition of the house if the kids are sick. You just devote your time to them and then do double time playing catch up when they are better. ;-)

And is that saying I am not the only one that doesn't have pillow cases on all of their pillows?
New Mommy said…
I'm kind of teasing Marie, because she made the pillows and covers for me about two years ago. Then, about a month ago I asked her to put buttons and buttonholes on them (as if she doesn't have enough to do, lol)! Needless to say, my pillows are still bare :).