Wasn't quick enough with the video

Oh, well, little Miss Smarty did it again! When Precious ate her bread & tahini yesterday, none of it got stuck to her mouth! She's already figured that one out :). However, she is still doo-ing in her diaper, mostly because I'm busy working while she goes. I'm going to shoot for a nice, targeted training session when she's closer to 18 months. That will give us two months before the new little one gets here.

I threw my engagement and wedding rings in the trash last night! I had taken them off to knead pizza dough (thanks for the awesome recipe, Irina!), and they got in some paper towels, which I threw away. Thank goodness I remembered seeing them in the paper towels; when I saw that the towels were gone, I knew they were in the trash. And thank goodness I only had to dig about a third through my nearly-full trash can before I found them, heheh!

New Daddy forgets that he doesn't need his glasses and still looks for them after the shower. But he is so happy to not need them anymore! I feel like I'm rediscovering his face and his expressions; I'm enjoying it so much!

Comments