And more shopping...

Saturday we met up with Uncle B and Aunt Mo at Town Center. We only had two goals: find the restroom and take Christmas pictures. So, we all squeezed our way into the mall with three umbrella strollers and finally found a ladies' restroom that didn't have a 15-person line. Then, we made our way to the Macy's furniture showroom, where they had nice Christmas trees strategically placed next to "your new sofa-- don't they look nice together?". So, we plopped down and New Daddy and Uncle B took each other's family's pictures.

Now, the fun began yesterday when I went to develop the pictures at Sam's Club. When I came back two hours later, Kathy informed me that when she went to put the roll of film in the machine, it opened and the film fell out! (and got exposed, etc.) Said this had never happened before (except, I'm sure, to film that people got at Sam's Club, which I had :D). Nine pictures at the end of the roll turned out, and they happened to be the ones of us, not Uncle B's family. Here is our best one.

New Daddy's only complaint was that there was a tree beside his ear. We still need to re-take Uncle B's family picture.

This morning, I woke up and there was frost on the tea olive leaves outside. It looked like velvet! So beautiful! Last Friday I put out a new songbird feeder that looks more squirrel-proof than the Squirrel-B-Gone feeder that the squirrels chewed through the plastic on. The birds are slowly discovering it, and we're enjoying watching them!

Comments

New Mommy said…
And my grandmother's only complaint about the picture was that when she printed it out, Ben's and Renee's hair is red! I guess from the overexposure. Oh, well :).