Happy Birthday Aunt Ma!!

Today is Aunt Ma's 23rd birthday. I am so blessed to have her for a sister. May God bless her!

More good news! New Daddy finished the drivers side brakes last night and got started on the passenger's side!!! While he was doing internet searches for the different problems he encountered, I read one post from a seasoned Accord owner: "I do all the work on my car myself, but the one thing I always take to the shop is the brakes." Yikes!! I also found out that the standard brake service at a dealership is for them to turn the rotors while they're still on the car. Yay for New Daddy!!

This morning, Precious said "Bye bye" (ba ba) to New Daddy and waved!!! Eeeek!!! She's also saying "Hey"! It is soo cute. After breakfast, she crawled over to the back door to see how the outdoors were doing. Here is a picture...

Comments

Marie said…
Thank you Sharon :). You're a great sister too!