Peek-a-boo

This afternoon, after her third nap today (!), Precious played peek-a-boo with me for the first time!!

She was sitting on my lap in the plaid chair when she discovered a treasure on the top of the chair. Cackling (laughing), she pursued and grabbed the pink "I love Mommy" bib, and started pumping her arms with it and mouthing it. Then, she let it rest in front of my face. When she withdrew it, I said "Peek-a-boo!" She cackled, because she loves this game.

She put the bib in front of my face again, held it there for a moment, and then took it away. "Peek-a-boo!" [laughter]. By this time, I was about to giggle myself past the point of saying peek-a-boo! We had a lovely game... When her interest turned to other things, I said "Would you like to play peek-a-boo?" If she wanted to, she would put the bib in front of my face, and we'd have another session.

What a great way to spend fifteen minutes!

Comments