Why September is post-less, so far

This month, we (I?) have accomplished the following:

  • Gotten stranded four hours away from home and found a wonderful mechanic in the same town to replace the water pump and timing belt for a very reasonable price.  For the record, the Odyssey has 272K miles on it, mostly from the highway.
  • Planned and co-hosted a wedding shower for Aunt Ma, who is getting married next month.
  • Homeschooled the children and tutored my Classical Conversations class.
  • Fed the children, New Daddy, Rosie and the chickens.
  • Comforted Tater, who is cutting in his 1-year molars.
  • Practiced duo music almost nightly for a wedding that we're playing this Saturday.
  • Practiced "The Prayer" to sing at the same wedding.
  • Turned 33, and I still owe Bubby a strawberry cake for my birthday.  Long story.

I sense great relief coming this weekend!

And then, we're having the basement drywalled.


Comments