Easter Picture



*edit 4-5-08 More photos are posted on my Picasa site.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had to show this to my coworker today and we sure had good laugh. I distinctly remember *my* childhood days of picture taking where Mommy and Daddy are perfectly happy... and the kids, well we were kids and absolutely honest about the whole thing.
Isaac'swife said…
fyi......this is becalive - some how my name changed


Love the family shot, very nautral :)

We had a great Easter, and were blessed to hear Bro Vayle preach on Good Friday.
You can listen to it on this site if you are interested. http://www.messagedoctrine.com/
New Mommy said…
Hi Beka! I'm glad to know this is you-- I'd been wondering who the new gal was :D.

Precious was looking down at the time, so she ended up looking a little sad. I was holding Bubby's jacket to make him stay put, so his expression of angst is completely genuine, heheh.

And, of course, when someone is taking pictures for you, it's kinda difficult to ask them to take several so that you can get the best of ten. This was the better of two.
Anonymous said…
Hey! I have like 3 shots of yall *i think* one of them i think is funny b/c your in the mommy squating pose haha holding the little one