Teething all around

Bubby is sucking on his gums and drooling excessively again. I wonder if he'll actually be rewarded with some teeth this time! A few weeks ago, I had noticed that Precious was sleeping poorly. I thought it might have been that my mother was here, or that she was in the crib, and she needed the toddler bed. For me, motherhood is a lot of trial and error, sometimes trial and *cha-ching!*

Well. I glanced in her mouth as I was brushing her teeth the other night, and I noticed two new molars, or at least half of them. She is still cutting them in. Now, at least there is a possible explanation for her bad sleep a month ago. When will her second year molars come in all the way? I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Looking inside her mouth, all I can think is, "Ouch!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sunday night when I held Lucas, I noticed that he was teething.

Hope you have a good week.....
Anonymous said…
Poor babies. Teething can be awful!!! Wanted to share something a nurse at my pediatrician's office told me once while I was desperate to ease Michaela's pain. The teething medications were not working and she suggested I rub her gums with the liquid children's benadryl. It really worked. And since it is just a tiny amount, it doesn't make them sleepy. A sister I know has 2 boys and really hates to use any sort of medication but we were in Jeffersonville together last year with her youngest in constant teething pain. She decided to give it a try and it worked for her son too.