Toddler ramblings

Precious has discovered how to really get into stuff. This morning while I was being a bad mommy and doing computer-stuff while Precious was up and about, I heard her saying something about "pen." I turned around, and she was scribbling on the cover of a book. Ooops.

Then, for lunch, she finished her yogurt very quickly and was still hungry. "A growth spurt?" I mused to myself. After she polished off her bread, she got up and started her normal cleaning routine. Precious is one of those unusual toddlers who likes for things to be clean. And then I saw the yogurt.

It had been poured into the seat of the booster chair, and the back of her skirt was dripping with it. She was dipping her hands in it and attempting to eat it.

Yipes!

I mean, what do ya do?

Well, I did discover that her booster seat fit nicely in the kitchen sink for a good hosing-down. Getting mad was out of the question, but it was really, really hard not to laugh while I disciplined her for wasting the yogurt.

Comments