Using bubby's potty

Precious took using Bubby's potty to a new level this morning. As I was finishing rinsing a few soiled diapers in the big-people toilet, Precious presented me with Bubby's blue potty. It contained her own #2, which she was being very careful not to touch (to her credit). I wanted to yelp "Eeek!", but knowing that this could be detrimental to my daughter's pottying efforts, I smiled and exclaimed, "What a big girl!"

Monday, I was making yogurt while the children were awake (a big mistake), and I did not set the timer for the milk to heat up. Bubby needed to potty, and we happened to be in the bedroom in the back of the house. When I came down the hall to the kitchen, Precious came running, excited, from the kitchen. She yelled "Bunning! Egg! Tink!" Translation: "The milk boiled over on the stove [where Mommy cooks eggs], it's burning, and it stinks!"

My favorite Precious-saying towards her brother: "Hey, Ookie! Na mownin!" ("good morning")

Taco soup is in the crock pot, children are down for naps; time for my nap!

Comments