Not much to say...

There's not a whole lot going on with the baby delivery-scene. My mom went home Wednesday. I took a walk with Precious this morning to help things along. It was cloudy and cooler, and I was thankful for the nice weather. Yesterday, I went to Lowe's; today, my afternoon outing will be to Babies R Us. The Game Plan: get out of the house, walk, and don't think too much about when he gets here.

Yesterday, though, Precious seemed to regress in anticipation of Bubby's arrival. She had two huge tee-tees on the floor, one after the other! And then there were no more misses! I'm not sure what caused that. She's been going to the potty beautifully with very few misses for about a month now; this was very unusual.

My Mother-ease diaper covers came in Wednesday, and they are wonderful. Precious has been in cloth diapers for outings and naps since her nap yesterday. They're bulkier than Pampers, but I think they're more comfortable for her. And she definitely knows when she's wet! I think cloth will gently encourage her to wait until I get her before she unloads after a nap. I hope this theory works... Meanwhile, I am cautiously looking forward to diapering Bubby in cloth, especially now that I know that the covers don't leak.

Comments