Back from the weekend!

Meep! I was checking my email a few minutes ago when Precious barreled to the bathroom. I was thinking "Wow! She's going to the potty!" To the potty, yes. To do business, no. She had my shoe, which she promptly deposited in the potty before I could stop her! Meep! It was still pretty funny... so I gave her the [shoes-no no in the potty; tee tee, doo doo and toilet paper- yes in the potty] speech with a huge grin on my face. Life is never boring with toddlers!

We spent the weekend in Alabama, and we are wore slap out! The guys went fishing right after Sis. Angela's delicious supper and stayed out until 1:00 AM. Then, they got up at 5:30 to take the kayaks out on a creek. I'm hoping New Daddy will post after he's recovered some sleep. There were some real "disasters," but of course, they had a great time!

New Daddy had some work he had to do this weekend, and he made good progress Friday night before we left. He even found a wireless connection at McDonald's (who woulda thunk?) and worked between the services Sunday afternoon. Still, he was up until 4:15 this morning finishing his work. I drove him into work late this morning so he can take the bus and sleep this afternoon. Precious took her morning nap in the car.

A salesman from "Country Fresh Foods" just stopped by. They sell steaks, chicken, and seafood delivered to your door. He couldn't tell me anything about the sources of the "restaurant quality" meat or how they were raised or fed, so I politely said no, thanks. I had never heard of these folks before.

All right, time to wrap up and feed us three some lunch!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Meat delivery. Yuck! Alex has had a couple of salesmen stop in by the shop selling stuff like that. Never able to turn down cheap meat, he ordered some once or twice. The stuff was awful! You did a smart thing.

God bless!