Baby steps

Precious took her first unaided step this morning. It was so adorable! I was sitting in the armchair, and she was cruising along the coffee table towards me. She came free from the coffee table, took one step towards the chair, almost grabbed the chair, and plopped down on the floor. So cute!

New Daddy was home yesterday. He stayed busy installing the new bathroom sink faucets and cleaning the chimney. Our reward last night was a wonderful fire (that draws!), which we both fell asleep in front of. This morning we have another fire! Today, he's going to see if he can install my new kitchen sink and faucet. And I'm going to try to convince him to help me get our leaves up (finally).

It's interesting how bloggers give different points of view on the same event. It gives the reader a more complete view of the actual event. A couple of weeks ago, I posted about our picture-taking shopping trip. My brother in-law, Uncle B decided to give his point of view of the same event, and it's pretty different from mine! You can read it here.

Here is yet another development on their sad Christmas picture-taking attempts. I headed over to Uncle B and Aunt Mo's Thursday, and we took their new Christmas pictures that evening. When New Daddy dropped off the film yesterday at Sam's Club, he put it in the 3rd day drop. When he got home, I was mortified, of course, because I wanted to have the picture to email to Mo that day. New Daddy called the photo center to ask them to switch the envelope, and found out that their one-hour machine is broken! I called this morning, and they said that the tech was working on it right now, and the pictures would be ready sometime tomorrow. So, I guess I'll be getting them and sending them Monday.

Comments