Going solo outside

So, last night, I had planned to make beans and cornbread for supper. Only, I got started late, and I had to let the beans simmer while I went out to do my grocery shopping. I tried to call New Daddy after an hour and a half, but he was outside working on the CAR. So, when I got home, I immediately smelled the burned beans. I just had to laugh, because there was nothing else to do! We had egg sandwiches for supper.

Sooo, this morning was a beautiful, breezy, Fall morning (!), and I decided to air out the house from "eau de burned beans." I saw the little wanderer under the trampoline and thought to myself "I wonder when, not if, she'll crawl out the door..." Well, I didn't have long to wait... [clomp, clomp, clomp], Mommy peeks, and PRECIOUS IS OUTSIDE on the deck!!!! Wheeee!!! Leaves look yummy!!! (well, not really, since Mommy took them away before they could pass the taste test)

She is trying out so many new syllables! Mama ("muh muh muh") is pretty solid now {:D, and she just discovered "bleh"! I just love her sweet voice!

Comments