Happy Monday!

Precious is down for her afternoon nap right now, so I'm going to squeeze in a post.

My car is jacked up right now. New Daddy decided to start replacing the brakes Saturday, but we didn't get home until 5:00. After 2 trips to Advance Auto, he realized that he needed another ratchet/ bolt size. So, I am really stuck at home right now! But, I don't usually go out every day, anyway.

Okay, Precious just woke up! So this will have to be brief...

New Daddy went to the chiropractor for his second adjustment this morning. Well, it was before hours, so that he can get to work on time, and the doctor wasn't there. But, surprisingly, after getting to bed at 1:00 AM, he popped out of bed at 6:30 much faster than I did! I dozed until Precious awoke at around 7:00. Then, I dozed some more during her morning nap.

I got some more wheat from Aunt Mo on Saturday, so my new batch of bread is on its second rise right now. I wanted to bake Andes Mint Chocolate cookies, but I only have one egg, and I can't go grocery shopping!

I think this blog is more for me to catalogue the things I've done, rather than to provide any sort of entertainment for anyone :D.

Tata!

Comments